Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sorry Louisville


Some people say I have an irrational grudge against Rick Pitino that completely obscures my point of view and keeps me from thinking objectively. These people are absolutely correct. In my defense, however, you would hate him too if he tried to ruin your favorite NBA franchise with his terrible personnel moves and inability to manage the crappy players he did manage to bring in. I'm pretty sure we're still paying Vin Baker and Vitaly Potepenko. So I feel for you Louisville fans who turned on CBS today and had to watch this loser smile and provide analysis for a tournament you just got bounced from. Classic Pitino. The body isn't even cold yet. And don't give me this crap about him doing this because its good for recruiting. You know what is good for recruiting? Beating Morehead State.

No comments: