Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Not Impressed.

One of the other authors of this blog came to Austin a short time ago to "compete" in the marathon. Long story short, he got really really drunk the night before but still got up early and powered through all 26.2. I remember thinking how impressed I was at such a feat. Not anymore. I have never run a marathon and never will and as of right now I am putting all you marathon runners that think you are so athletic and awesome on notice. As Kenny Powers said, "I play real sports. Not trying to be the best at exercising."

Oh yeah, and a 400 lb man just completed the LA Marathon.

Just look at this dude:



Sorry, Petey but I feel about you like I feel about Tiger every time someone who looks like this wins the world's most prestigious golf tournament. His skills are still impressive, but at the end of the day a guy that looks like one of my dad's friends from high school can beat him. Not impressed.

No comments: