Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dream Job?


Major League Baseball is paying two fans to watch every minute of every game this year. The two fans will be required to show up at their man-cave around 9:30 AM in preparation for the usual day games at Wrigley and elsewhere and can not leave until the final out on the West Coast (usually around 1 AM).

Great idea by MLB but I am not sure these guys thought this all the way through. I love baseball more than the average American and even I have a tough time making it through a Marlins/Nationals game. In fact, I am usually completely unaware that they are even playing baseball in the National League until inter-league play rolls around.

These guys can put on a good face and pretend they are loving it, but no one will be rooting harder against extra innings on the West Coast than these two.

I apologize if this blog is slightly bitter. No way the GF would let me do this.

No comments: